Sunday, December 17, 2006
Winter Fashion Find Under $30

Until now, I had yet to check out Behnaz Sarafpour's line for Target--I know, I know, I'm behind on things. I had previously only seen Behnaz Sarafpour's designs in Fashion Week slideshows on Style.com, but I liked what I saw. After checking out her Target line, I am happy to say that Behnaz did not disappoint. I abslutely fell in love with so many of the gorgeous items, such as the taffeta dresses (trust me, they look better than they sound), the satin skirts, lace cardigans, tuxedo jackets, cute little clutches, off-the-shoulder tops, green satin miniskirts...pretty much everything. And all at such good prices. I cannot believe I hadn't checked it out sooner. If I'm correct, the Behnaz for Target line only lasts until the end of January, so I know I for one am going to be hurrying to my nearest Target this week to pick up a few of these items! One of my favorites was this pretty lace-covered cardigan, $24.49 at Target.com. I know it looks very prim-and-proper in the picture but when dressed down with jeans and the perfect bright, bold accessories, I think it could look terrific!

Labels: ,

1 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous:
Thank you! Love this feature!