Thursday, November 30, 2006
Catherine Deneuve/Kate Walsh
I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan. And Addison's probably my favourite female character on that show. I have the utmost admiration for her perfectly styled red hair and put-together fashion choices even while running around being a busy doctor.

Anyway this post really has nothing to do with fashion so I'll stop pretending that it does. What I want to say is, does anybody remember that episode in Season 2 of Grey's that a patient's husband tells Addison that she looks like Catherine Deneuve? Well I thought it was just a random remark, but a couple of days I watched Belle De Jour, a classic movie starring Catherine Deneuve when she was much younger. And the resemblance between her and Kate Walsh is... STARTLING, to say the least.

Television and film are my other great passions, apart from fashion, so I just thought I'd share.



Guess who's who!
2 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous:
I love Grey's Anatomy too! Good post. I agree about the fashion sense too. You can't fool me though, Kate Walsh is on the left.
from Anonymous Anonymous:
Love Grey's! Love Addison! I think she is the prettiest female on that show with excellent fashion - the best. Kate Walsh does not get enogh recognition. :(