Monday, November 06, 2006
Speak!
Okay girls now I'm finally back in the blogging world -- I've been making little posts, fixing up the links on the sidebar and I added a sitemeter so I can creepily stalk all the people who read this blog.

Now winter is almost upon us, atleast for those of us this far up in the northern hemisphere. I do know that we have atleast one reader from South Africa and a bunch from Singapore and other parts of Asia to whom winterwear means absolutely nothing right now (or ever). So wherever you are, I want to know, what would you like me to blog about? This time I promise that all your questions will actually be given proper attention :)

Let the comments roll!

Labels:

1 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous:
I'm interested in winterwear up here in Minnesota.