Sunday, November 12, 2006
Proenza Schouler for Target!




I am SO EXCITED about this. I don't think this collaboration has even been officially announced yet -- I found the pictures on the Jane Magazine Dress&Primp blog, Catherine scanned them in from the invitation to the launch. This looks like the most promising line I've seen so far from Target Go International. Behnaz Sarafpour was exciting but I was a little disappointed by the clothes. This line, however, looks wearable and cute and very very Proenza. I wish I could see the front view of the coat because it looks adorable.

Labels: , ,

2 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous:
Does the 2nd tanktop from the bottom strike you as very Miu Miu? The structured look of it just brings that to mind. It all looks very colorful and fun and *love* the swing shape of the coat.
from Anonymous Anonymous:
i'm going to see the collection tomorrow....i'll post about it on my blog...check it out...viewfromthefourthrow.blogspot.com