Sunday, January 21, 2007
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
Clearly, in terms of obsessions I have moved on from bags to shoes. I apologise for the lack of posts lately, my week has been crazier than crazy. And I am suffering from a dilemma - those gorgeous Kenneth Cole boots arrived a few days ago, and they are a bit slouchier than expected, so I'm trying to decide if I should return them. Decisions, decisions.

And I haven't had a chance to wear either pair of my new Bandolino flats, because Chicago has been SO cold. But meanwhile, there are pretty shoes to be admired!

The Lavetta flats by Nine West are utterly, butterly stylish. They look a little bit like moccasins, only prettier. Aren't the colours adorable? $79, at ninewest.com

Also, one of the few good things about Uggs? Their Dakota slipper, $89.95 at Nordstrom. My roommate has a pair in the Tobacco shade, and I am dying for a Coffee-coloured pair. They, are so cute and incredibly comfortable and warm enough even for the miserable weather in Chicago right now.
The above two are out of my price range at present, due to my recent expenditure. However, I may just take TF's advice to scoop up a pair of royal blue patent leather flats at Payless. At $12.99, I can probably get the black ones as well - I have been desiring some black patent leather for my shoe wardrobe for a while, and the price is rather irresistable, even if I am a little suspicious about the comfort levels of Payless shoes. Whatever, I'll probably give it a shot. What do you think?

Labels:

3 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous:
The Nine West shoe is so cute! I really like the color green here even though I usually don't wear green.
from Blogger Frapp:
I do like the last pair of brown fluffy shoes, they look so comfy and would look really nice with pyjamas!
from Blogger Nisha:
You already know I'm obsessed with Payless and those blue shoes in particular :-) oh ps. payless shoes are fine in the comfort department, but they wear down quickly. guess that's what we get for such cheap prices.